The Self Service Group works with a number of reputable software partners to provide either standard or customized software solutions, if required, for your kiosk hardware. Customers also have the option of using their own software.
Standard or ‘off-the-shelf’ software solutions are usually used for kiosks that provide basic self-service functions. Otherwise a customized software solution can be developed for more complex applications including loyalty card, bill payment, and hotel or airline check-in software. Depending on your needs, the software can be developed to allow for quick integration with security, banking or retail back-end software systems and may include:
- Content display
- Access control and system security
- Financial transaction management
- Remote management
- System status and status relay messages
- Interface with transactional components
Where required, we can:
- Automate your unique business processes
- Integrate existing systems into your business applications
- Create program modules with customized functionality
- Develop corporate systems customized to your existing or anticipated business processes
- Build web applications
- Design and create information databases
Contact us to discuss your software requirements: 866-919-5642.